Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Birthday Memories

Celebrating my birthday today is so sweet with three little ones to hold. How I wondered if this would ever be my life and how overwhelmed I still am at times that these precious little ones have been entrusted to me. I can't help but reflect on my birthday last year. It may well prove to be my favorite birthday moment ever: 


"...in that moment I was overcome by the fact that I 
was holding him in my arms while my other two precious 
little ones were nestled in my womb"

We had just returned from our three day trip to Knoxville for our transfer. I woke Leland from his nap and got a great big hug. I could so strongly feel the presence of all three of my children in that moment. It was powerful and memorable. 


Leland holding Charlotte this morning while I fed Elizabeth

Wishing you all blessings today. May God fill you with strength and hope where ever you are in your journey!

No comments: