Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome ICLW

Welcome! Glad you stopped by.

My blog focuses mostly on parenting "after" infertility. I put after in quotations because I have Premature Ovarian Failure (POF) and no matter how many children I have I will never be "fertile." Plus, we're not done having trying for children. If you’d like to know more about POF check out my page link at the top of the blog. You can also explore my other pages at the top for an overview of our infertility journey, which led to our miracle son through embryo adoption;  for a summary of my 30 Before 30 Challenge; and for more information about Embryo Adoption. And if you have any questions or just need some support I'd love to hear from you. I love comments and emails, too!

Again, thanks for stopping by & happy ICLW.

***If you’re one of my regulars and want to know more about ICLW click on the button in my sidebar about halfway down the page.

7 comments:

Egg Timer said...

Hello, stopping by for ICLW, congratulations on your beautiful boy. I don't think it ever matters how we get our children... we are all joined by that desire for them.

Anonymous said...

Hi from ICLW...your son is adorable!!!

Baby On Mind said...

Hello from ICLW! Yes, I agree with the other commenters. Your boy is gorgeous! We too are on the journey of embryo adoption. We are heading out to NEDC for our initial appointment in May. Can't wait for our own little miracle!

Mrs. E said...

Hi from ICLW! As the others have said, your son is so cute :)

Tracie Nall said...

Nice to meet you. I'm stopping by from ICLW.

Your son is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Hi, there. Popping in for ICLW. So glad you got your miracle. He's precious. And while trying to have a second baby is no easier than the first (emotionally, as well as physically), I wish you all the best in trying to expand your family whenever you decide to.

Anonymous said...

Hi form ICLW- your son is beautiful. I am always interested in reading about embryo adoption stories as we are seriously considering donating our frozen embryos at some point.