What do highlights and deviled eggs have in common?
Both are on my 30 Before 30 list - #26 and #27 actually! You can check out my progress on the list by clicking on the link here or on the page tab at the top of my blog.
Deviled Eggs
Since I made the list last year, Deborah has been encouraging me to tackle the deviled eggs. I finally did it on Easter Sunday. I made Guacamole Deviled Eggs and I think for my first try at guacamole, my first try at hard boiled eggs, and my first try at deviled eggs it turned out great. I didn't make "traditional" deviled eggs, but I still consider this marked off my list. And it really wasn't hard at all.
Both are on my 30 Before 30 list - #26 and #27 actually! You can check out my progress on the list by clicking on the link here or on the page tab at the top of my blog.
Deviled Eggs
Since I made the list last year, Deborah has been encouraging me to tackle the deviled eggs. I finally did it on Easter Sunday. I made Guacamole Deviled Eggs and I think for my first try at guacamole, my first try at hard boiled eggs, and my first try at deviled eggs it turned out great. I didn't make "traditional" deviled eggs, but I still consider this marked off my list. And it really wasn't hard at all.
Highlights
Last week I took the plunge and got blond highlights. They are subtle and I love them. I really should have done this sooner!
Before
I look so serious?
During
Do I look stylish?
After
I took another "after" shot the day it was done
but you couldn't really see the top or side of my head.
AND...here is a close up of the top of my head!
It's really hard to photograph highlights!





3 comments:
I haven't visited in awhile - it's so great to see all of your updates! Leland is just precious and I love the highlights! Hugs!
Love the highlights! And the deviled eggs look yummy!!
Did I really mention the deviled eggs that often? :) They look yummy.
The highlights look great. And I didn't get a chance to comment on the weight loss post, but between that & the hair, you are looking wonderful!
Post a Comment