Friday, March 2, 2012

Offer


We put on offer on a house today! I am so excited. Please keep us and this house in your prayers. When I accepted my job suddenly in September 2010 we moved half way between Robert’s job and my new job. We both commute an hour (40-50 miles each way). For many reasons we feel it is time for Robert to move on to a new job and we are working on moving to the city where I work. Robert will be applying for jobs in the next few months, so please pray for that too.

The house we have put an offer on is 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, with a basement. It’s in a great neighborhood with a pool, tennis courts, playgrounds, walking trails, and a community center. It backs up to a creek / wetland area (but not so close flooding would ever be an issue) so it will always have woods behind the home. This home has the potential to be our long-term family home. We are so excited about the house. And my commute would be 10 minutes rather than an hour!

I’ll keep you all updated on the progress of our offer.

3 comments:

Margaux said...

How exciting! I remember the feeling when we put in an offer for our home. Congrats and good luck!

Ashley said...

Sounds like a great place! Good luck!

Leslie said...

I am new to your blog!! How exciting on your house offer!! Hope that it all works out for you!!!