Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bath Bucket




I was looking over my favorite things post and realized I left out something – our bath bucket! Specifically, the Prince Lionheart WashPOD. This is the best bath tub ever. It did not work well when he was first born. He was too tiny and too floppy. We really started using it about 3 months and are still using it regularly at 8 months. It allowed him to sit up in the bath tub before he could sit on his own. He loves to play with toys and splash. Plus it is so much easier to wash him in this on the counter top then to lean over the bath tub.




As much as we love the washPOD we did have our first “big boy” bath in the tub with the bath seat this past Sunday. He loved it!


4 comments:

Deborah said...

So cute! Those look like really handy bath tubs (bath containers?). And he's getting so big!

Anna said...

I have a bath bucket and we've tried it twice. Both times were disasters. I don't know why, but she does not do well. :/

Aaron and Jennifer said...

I have been looking for one of those bath rings but haven't found one...I thought they no longer made them. Where did you find yours? Abel and Belle need one because even though they can sit up in the tub, they get so excited that they move all around and don't stay seated.

J said...

Hello! Could you please email me at baby.wanted@ymail.com or post what brand the seat is you bought. I've been looking for one similar to yours. Thanks!!

I'm sorry about the offer...we lost a few houses until we found our dream home. Hang in there!