Monday, February 6, 2012

Spilled Milk

I saw this recently and it made me laugh. It made me think back to Thanksgiving when I had to dump about 50 ounces "laced" with antibiotics which were causing Leland to vomit. I really did cry a little and to be honest I have never really "caught up". I used to have a two day stash (24-25 oz) in the refrigerator as a cushion just in case my pumping was a little short for a day. Now, my cushion is about 1-2 oz. But I am thankful that - by God's grace and provision - we are still breastfeeding successfully.


* As an update...Leland is feeling better. He is more tired than usual but seems so much better than he was last week. I am so thankful. On the down side, I am feeling awful. I go to the doctor this afternoon.

3 comments:

christine said...

Your son is so cute! And, I had a totally lame-o supply and would occasionally spill just a bit and get completely hysterical! So, I can totally relate!

ICLW #97

Kechara said...

That's hilarious!!

ICLW #6

Casey B said...

Hi,

I'm finding you for the first time through ICLW. Just wanted to say that your son is the cutest thing on the planet.

Best wishes,

Casey

PS: I blog at http://navigatingcyberloss.wordpress.com - blogger won't let me comment via that blog URL. :\