Saturday, February 4, 2012

7 Months + Strep

Yesterday marked 7 months for my little man. He weighed in at 13 lbs 1 oz. I need to measure his height because I know he has had quite a growth spurt this month. His 6-9 month sleepers are getting a little short. By comparison, he wore a 3 month sleeper on Christmas. This month he graduated to his room and to his crib. But...he came back to our room this week because he is sick. It started with the sniffles last week. Then Monday the cough started. Wednesday started the low grade fever. The mucus got darker on Friday, so I took him to the doctor. Much to my surprise, he has strep! Poor little guy. So were hunkered down for the weekend and praying Robert and I are not getting sick. It's hard to distinguish exhaustion from sick. But I am thankful we made it seven months before our first sickness.

1 comment:

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Poor little guy...I hope he gets better very soon!