Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

This month can only be summed up as BUSY! I've worked hard (billing an extra 59.7 hours) this month alone. We've also had a lot of fun! I find time to keep up reading your blogs since I can easily do this on my phone when waiting somewhere (court, doctor, etc.), but posting is another story.

This has been such an exciting month with so many successful transfers and a few births! For those getting ready to transfer or with recent bad news, you have been in my prayers.

Now...on to some fun updates!

We spent Columbus Day weekend at Disney World. We just went for three nights. We played at Downtown Disney one day and then went to Magic Kingdom for the day. We were at the Magic Kingdom for opening and stayed through the fireworks. We had an amazing time. Leland loved all the rides. One of my favorites was the Barnstormer, which is a small rollercoaster. Leland was just tall enough to ride. We sat in the front and he loved it!  We also did a little pin trading and enjoyed some tasty food.

Other highlights this month include the homecoming football game at the college where Robert works, a fall festival in our neighborhood, a few events at Leland's school, a visit with Robert's family, a downtown art event, a birthday party for a school friend, and a church potluck.

And...in EA2 news I have some very exciting updates to share once the details have been finalized. I really can't wait to share!!!

But for now, a few pictures from our busy, fun month.

Big boy out to dinner...no booster required

Playing with Daddy

My little artist!

My Fireman

Playing with Molly

Watching the "flamingos" dancers at the downtown Art Walk

2 comments:

Lady Grey said...

Sounds like fun. I can't wait to go on adventures with our boys. And looking forward to hearing your news.

Baby On Mind said...

Looks like you guys have a ton of fun! Can't wait to hear more news about EA2.