Welcome! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I plan to share our embryo adoption story over several posts coming soon. But, here are the highlights.
We were led to embryo adoption through the suggestion of a doctor at the National Institute of Health. When I began researching embryo adoption there was not a lot of information available. Searching the internet I found the NEDC. My local clinic also recommended the NEDC. We began the process with the NEDC, including our home study, in March of 2010. Our trial transfer was August 2, 2010. Then on November 16, 2010, three embryos were transferred. On December 15, 2010, we saw one perfect heartbeat of our miracle boy.
Our embryo adoption is an open adoption. This blog is devoted to navigating our new life as a family of three, grown through the blessing and miracle of embryo adoption.
No comments:
Post a Comment