Wednesday, August 31, 2016

5 Year & 20 Month Stats

Yesterday we had well check for all three kiddos. It was Leland's 5 year check-up and the girls 18 month check-up (though they are actually 20 months now). All three got shots and it was traumatically awful! (well, traumatic for me at least)

Here are their stats:

Leland - 43.5 inches & 41 pounds

Charlotte - 31 inches & 23.3 pounds

Elizabeth - 32 inches & 23.8 pounds

The girls have grown 5-6 inches and gained 6-7 pounds in the last 6 months.

And now some silly pictures....

Yummy Breakfast!

Big Smile

Potato Soup Face

Fun at Aldi





3 comments:

Deborah said...

I always have fun at Aldi! It is an awesome place.

And is Leland small for his age? I know he's younger than my J, but he is so much smaller! Then again, maybe J is just big.

Lara said...

Leland is around 45 - 55 percentile in height and weight. I always think he is "getting so big" but then he usually looks small when standing with classmate, teammates, etc. He's pretty skinny.

Unknown said...

My little one just had his 9 month appointment. I can't believe the time has flown by so fast. Your kiddos look like they're having fun :) :)