I STARTED THIS POST AND THEN NEVER POSTED...AND THEN THE GIRLS HIT 16 MONTHS LAST WEEK. SO HERE IT IS NOW. HOPEFULLY PLANNING TO POST UPDATES FOLLOWING THEIR CHECK-UP NEXT WEEK :)
I had a minute so I though I would share some updates on the girls.
Charlotte weighs 17 lbs 5 oz. She is crawling and pulling up to stand (sometimes). She is still struggling with weakness in her core and she tires easily with lots of crawling and physical play. She is wearing size 12 months clothes (with a few pants still too long, but a few tops getting too short). We are not wearing shoes yet, but if we did she would likely be in a size 2. She is chatty and talkative, saying lots of new words almost daily. She loves fruit and veggies - and fish sticks! She naps most days just once after lunch and sleeps through the night almost every night. She has her bottom center teeth and then two teeth on either side of her center ones on top (that just came in). Her top two center ones are just starting to cut through now.
Elizabeth weighs 17 lbs 7.5 oz. She is crawling, standing, and sometimes even letting go while standing. She is getting closer to walking, but it still may be a bit. She is also is size 12 months and likely about size 2 shoes (though I think her feet are a bit bigger). She is even more talkative than Charlotte, regularly talking in common phrases ("I need milk" - "look at that" - etc.) Earlier this week when I picked her up for the first time since coming home, she snuggled into my neck, hugging me, and said (unprompted) "I love you." I just melted right there. She is committed to her naps taking a daily nap after lunch and often a morning nap as well. At night, she still wakes a lot to nurse. She has four top teeth and her bottom center teeth - and has had all six of these teeth for many month.
Both girls speak a little German as our au pair speaks German with them some. They will say "yes". "no", "please" and "thank you" in German all on their own.
I had a minute so I though I would share some updates on the girls.
Charlotte weighs 17 lbs 5 oz. She is crawling and pulling up to stand (sometimes). She is still struggling with weakness in her core and she tires easily with lots of crawling and physical play. She is wearing size 12 months clothes (with a few pants still too long, but a few tops getting too short). We are not wearing shoes yet, but if we did she would likely be in a size 2. She is chatty and talkative, saying lots of new words almost daily. She loves fruit and veggies - and fish sticks! She naps most days just once after lunch and sleeps through the night almost every night. She has her bottom center teeth and then two teeth on either side of her center ones on top (that just came in). Her top two center ones are just starting to cut through now.
Elizabeth weighs 17 lbs 7.5 oz. She is crawling, standing, and sometimes even letting go while standing. She is getting closer to walking, but it still may be a bit. She is also is size 12 months and likely about size 2 shoes (though I think her feet are a bit bigger). She is even more talkative than Charlotte, regularly talking in common phrases ("I need milk" - "look at that" - etc.) Earlier this week when I picked her up for the first time since coming home, she snuggled into my neck, hugging me, and said (unprompted) "I love you." I just melted right there. She is committed to her naps taking a daily nap after lunch and often a morning nap as well. At night, she still wakes a lot to nurse. She has four top teeth and her bottom center teeth - and has had all six of these teeth for many month.
Both girls speak a little German as our au pair speaks German with them some. They will say "yes". "no", "please" and "thank you" in German all on their own.
No comments:
Post a Comment