Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Love of his life...

I get asked a lot about how Leland is doing since the birth of the girls or what he thinks of them. It's of course been a transition process with most of the growing pains one would expect. I have been so pleasantly surprised to see just how much he adores them.

He lives and breathes for them. The first stop in the morning is their room (he sneaks in and out if they are still sleeping). He loves to make them giggle and goes to great lengths to make it happen. Here is an outtake from our recent photos that catches Leland loving on Charlotte:


2 comments:

Deborah said...

I love this! J is like this with his little sister, too, and it's so sweet to see.

Malia said...

That's adorable! I'm so glad Leland does so well with the girls :)