Sunday, April 12, 2015

Here

So much I want to write; to say. I know I will find time soon. Life is overwhelming and crazy. I am really happy.

Until I find time. Here are my sweet girls...with a few of Leland and I. He is such a great big brother - so proud and so in love!

3 Months
Easter 2015

4 comments:

Sara said...

Precious kids! <3

Just T said...

They are all so adorable! I know life is totally hectic right now.

Herbal Tea said...

Aaah! They're starting to look like real people! And I'm so glad to hear that you're so happy.

If you don't have time to write, feel free to post more pictures. :)

Gingi said...

You've got a BEAUTIFUL family!! Love those pictures! <3

Anyhoo, I found your blog through a fellow blogger. I thought I would just drop by and say hi! It would totally make my day if you did the same.. or better yet, keep in touch! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com