The girls are 4 months old this week. I have been back at work since April 1st. Overall things are crazy busy but going well. We have tackled several feeding issues - specifically both girls had tongue ties and lip ties that had to be repaired (cut). Not that they have had that done I am finally healing (as in my nipple is no longer split in two).
Charlotte rolled over on March 30th for the first time. Elizabeth rolled over on April 22nd for the first time. Both are doing great with head control. Charlotte takes 3oz per bottle and Elizabeth takes 3.5oz and may need more - most days they only take two bottle while I am gone at work. It's crazy, but I think they are doing what is called reverse cycling where they get most of their milk while I am at home.
They both got excellent reports at their check-up. Charlotte is 10lbs 2oz and 23.5 inches. Elizabeth is 9lbs 15oz and 23.5 inches. This puts them at the 1% for their non-adjusted age and 23% for their adjusted age on weight. For height, for their adjusted age, they are at the 70%! Basically they are tiny but tall and healthy!
Charlotte rolled over on March 30th for the first time. Elizabeth rolled over on April 22nd for the first time. Both are doing great with head control. Charlotte takes 3oz per bottle and Elizabeth takes 3.5oz and may need more - most days they only take two bottle while I am gone at work. It's crazy, but I think they are doing what is called reverse cycling where they get most of their milk while I am at home.
![]() |
| Charlotte (left) & Elizabeth (right) |

No comments:
Post a Comment