Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day this year was mostly routine, but still very special. We got out of bed a little early so we could all have a hot breakfast together. After Robert left for work Leland and I climbed back in bed to snuggle, nurse, and watch some cartoons. I left work a little early to have some extra time with Leland in the afternoon. We colored and played....and busted his head open on the driveway. When Robert got home he grilled steaks for dinner - yum!


Here's the valentine cards I sent to school with Leland:


















I hope you all had a blessed Valentine's day. Even if you are in the thick of it and struggling day-by-day, I hope you found some small joys to celebrate! 

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi from ICLW. Very cute.

Elizabeth :: Bébé Suisse said...

Hello from ICLW. Very cute cards! Sounds like a sweet Valentine's Day.

Elana Kahn said...

That's such an adorable Valentine's card!!! My kids go to a playgroup where they don't celebrate Valentine's, so I didn't get to send them with any. Oh well! Happy ICLW!

Amber said...

Ummm, busted his head open on the driveway? I feel like there should be more to this story! Other than that, sounds like you had a very good day. Your little guy is absolutely adorable!