Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Blog Design

Check out my new blog design. I was so blessed to win a blog make-over from Leigh over at The Crazy Cocoon.



Leigh is an amazing adoptive mama. Her blog is Seeking Love First. I have been following her adoption story for about two years. During this time she has taught me so much about international adoption and attachment. She also posts great meal plans and recipes each week.

Working with Leigh to redesign my blog was a breeze. She was so patient with me. And when I finally got all of my photos together she got to work on the design immediately. Within the day she had several designs concepts for me to choose from. She sought my input at every step of the way, often going back to make changes based on my preference for color, layout, font, etc. If you are looking to update your blog, I highly recommend that you check out The Crazy Cocoon!

Thanks Leigh!!!

2 comments:

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Oh I love it! I follow Leigh's blog too. She and her hubby used to attend the same church as my hubby and me many years ago. :)

Jess said...

Very nice! I love it!!!