Today was Leland's first day at his new Montessori school. Drop off went great. He was fascinated by the birds and fish tank in the classroom. My mom picked him up about 2:45 pm today so he would have a short day. She said he was very happy to see her, but got upset when they got home and I wasn't here. Thankfully a snack made things better.
Some of the victories of the day were that I managed to pack everything he needed and get out the door on time. Leland also did great taking his first nap at school and ate almost all of the lunch I packed him. The only major hiccup of the day was that his teacher must not have realized that there was a cap on his juice (under the nipple) so he didn't get anything to drink with his lunch and came home rather thirsty.
On a final note...in case you need a good laugh. I realized about halfway through that day at work today that there was about an inch long split in the butt seam of my pants. Real classy!
And now some photos of Leland ready for school and his first home packed lunch...
Some of the victories of the day were that I managed to pack everything he needed and get out the door on time. Leland also did great taking his first nap at school and ate almost all of the lunch I packed him. The only major hiccup of the day was that his teacher must not have realized that there was a cap on his juice (under the nipple) so he didn't get anything to drink with his lunch and came home rather thirsty.
On a final note...in case you need a good laugh. I realized about halfway through that day at work today that there was about an inch long split in the butt seam of my pants. Real classy!
And now some photos of Leland ready for school and his first home packed lunch...

4 comments:
I don't often comment on your blog, though I do read it, but I laughed out loud at your butt seam issue and wanted to say thanks for the laugh! Sounds like something that would happen to me!
I'm glad Leland did okay on his first day at his new school!
Diane
snowflakesintherain.blogspot.com
Aww-Love his little lunch! :)
So cute with his backpack! I'm impressed that he eats olives!
He is just too cute!!!!
I also wanted to let you know i nominated you for an award on my blog. :)
Post a Comment