I found out I was pregnant! On November 16, 2010 we transfered three beautiful embryos. We went on a cruise during the Thanksgiving week of our two week wait. I had packed a few HPTs and agreed with Robert that we would only test on Friday after Thanksgiving, the last full day of our cruise.
That morning, November 16, 2010, (10dp5dt) I took the test and saw that beautiful second line. I followed it up with a digital test and saw the wonderful word...PREGNANT. We praised God that day and rejoiced in His blessing.
Two years later we are still rejoicing in God's miracle gift to us.
***************************************
On a final note...I highly recommend cruising during the 2ww as it really helped me relax and kept my mind off of the wait. On the down side POI injections while the ship is swaying get a little bit tricky and painful!
That morning, November 16, 2010, (10dp5dt) I took the test and saw that beautiful second line. I followed it up with a digital test and saw the wonderful word...PREGNANT. We praised God that day and rejoiced in His blessing.
Two years later we are still rejoicing in God's miracle gift to us.
***************************************
On a final note...I highly recommend cruising during the 2ww as it really helped me relax and kept my mind off of the wait. On the down side POI injections while the ship is swaying get a little bit tricky and painful!
1 comment:
Looking back now, I wish I had tested the same day as you because I would've definitely gotten a positive! But I was just too scared to test knowing that this had been my third and final attempt at the NEDC. I couldn't bear the thought of testing before the beta was drawn because if it was negative, it would have been too much for me having to drive to the clinic. Chicken that I am, I drove to have my beta drawn on November 29th, 2010 and took a HPT when I got back (but before the NEDC nurse called). I even made Aaron read me the results because I was just too scared! But, there were two beautifully dark pink lines followed by some great beta numbers later that afternoon! God has been good to both of us!
Post a Comment